Tuesday, March 10, 2009

the most wonderful blouse


On the street near my apartment, with the pup!


Here is a close-up of the blouse: its this amazing fabric with just a bit of sheen that definitely can't be found on clothes now a-days.


Earlier this week i got the most fantastic package in the mail... it was my new blouse from Effie at the snail and the cyclops that i've been waiting for. Well, when i got it, despite being so excited to see the blouse, i hardly even wanted to unwrap it because it was beautifully wrapped up in an amazing scarf from the 1939 World's Fair! I had to document it, it was just to gorgeous. i really do wonder where she finds all of the magical things that she owns!




I've already worn the scarf a couple of times, i just love it so much. Haven't managed to take a photo when i've been wearing it, but I have managed to start carrying around my camera in my purse, so maybe i'll get around to that sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment